Sunday, October 09, 2011

Version 2.0

There has been a lack of updates lately as my little man took it upon himself to join us a couple weeks early :)


With my new foray into fatherhood, I've actually stopped playing World Of Warcraft (we'll see how long this lasts, so far its been 7 days) and I'm gaming less on Steam... However, I am still gaming, what on and what am I playing ???

This !!!



So far I've beaten the Bellfry Gargoyles on all four of my characters and I'm just taking the game at a leisurely pace to explore everything that the game has to offer...

Oh, if you plan on playing the game properly, I would advise you get this for "all" your characters...


Not only is it easy to get but it will be the most powerful weapon you see for a while (it doesn't hurt that you can get it really early in the game as well)... Just remember to have the required 16 STR and 10 DEX to wield it effectively...

1 comment:

ATV Chain said...

Players can get the nice gaming experience to play this game. Players face lots of difficulty to complete the stages of this game.