Just spoke to her.. It was great to hear her voice.. poor darlin just got her wisdom tooth extracted.. Feel weird about her having to meet her ex to collect her stuff from his house. I don't know. Should I be upset? I mean like its over right? But why do I feel weird then? Is it right? I don't know. Hmmmm I can't lie and say I'm unaffected by it. I mean she's just gonna go there and pick up her stuff right? Its a simple transaction.. go over.. get her stuff and leave.. Maybe its because I know what guys are really like.. there's gotta be one last ditch effort .. There always has to be one last ditch effort.. to salvage things.. I need a drink. I need to go home. I need a drink. My mind is filled with what ifs right now. What if this happens? What if he makes a last ditch effort? What if this and what if he does that? I don't know how to respond to this. I mean I can pretty much handle anything that is work related. But she's just so precious to me .. know what I mean? Its just that .. argh.. I don't know how to handle the situation.. its not like I can go with her and wait for her in the car or something.. This is the kind of thing where she'll tell me that she has to do alone and I should just sit tight and wait.. but but but how can I do that ? What am I to do? Maybe Glenfiddich has an answer..
No comments:
Post a Comment