Monday, March 13, 2006

The Weekend... A Recap...

Friday...

7.00 pm - Left work early... Was rushing home for our date night... Ended up having Japanese for dinner... Had dinner at Xenri... Food was great... I had the "Sukiyaki" and Jeanie has the "Kimchi Na Be"... had a couple laughs and pretty much caught up with other's day... Overall it was a good night out... Cheap too... Didn't cost more than RM 55.00...

Saturday...

9.10 am - Woke up late... Work starts at 9.45 am... mad rush... the story of my life...

10.00 am - Finally got to work... Caught up on the latest office politics before plonking down in my chair to surf the net...

12.30 pm - Ah lunch with Jeanie... We went to "Mizu"... its a shabu-shabu place thats located just behind my office... not too bad... we had the "Couple Set", the Mongolian lamb, Brocolli and hand-made fish paste... Didn't cost that much too... only paid Rm 60.00...

1.30 pm - Had to get my Chinese Visa sorted at the travel agents... Jeanie tagged along... It was work but hey at least we could spend a little more time together...

3.15 pm - Got back into the office... had to deal with a couple disgruntled customers while Jeanie went for a beauty treatment... was secretly imagining that the customers were being impaled on huge stakes while listening to their complaints...

6.45 pm - Finally got off work... rushed off to pick Jeanie up... Headed to 1u... Parking was a nightmare... circled and circled floors 3 -5 until we finally got a spot in "Preferred Parking"... Sent my stepdown adapter (for the Xbox 360) to Djinn to have a look at because it gave me a scare the night before... Had dinner at Old Asia Cafe... in short, the food sucked... I wouldn't go there again even if I had to... Baskin Robbins however, always satisfies...

10.48 pm - Got home and turned on the Xbox 360...

11.00 pm - xboxnerd86 woke me up from my nap... Wasn't pleased... went into Halo 2 pissy as hell... got several kills and went back to sleep...

Sunday...

4.30 am - Finally downloaded "The Outfit" multiplayer demo... Saw Djinn MY online as well, but he was being anti-social... he only wanted to play matchmaking games... so I went back to sleep...

10.00 am - Left for the gym...

11.00 am - Was still in the gym and was regretting it...

12.30 pm - Still in the gym and regretting it... My legs and arms were degenerating into mush... my water bottle weighed a tonne...

1.30 pm - Ah !!! Finally out of the gym and loving it... went to La Manila for lunch... La Manila makes the best Char Kuey Teow ever!!!

2.30 pm - Underworld Evolution time!!!

4.30 pm - Couldn't get out of my seat... My legs turned into jello...

5.45 pm - Had an early dinner at our favourite herbal food place... Noticed that lots of people can get through a whole meal without even glancing or speaking to their partners or companions... Took a slow leisurely drive home... shared a KitKat along the way... stopped for a Iced Ipoh White Coffee before sending Jeanie home... overall it was a good weekend...

Technorati Tags: ,, ,, ,

No comments: