Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Making Money With Your Throat...

At 2pm this afternoon I was tasked to go to some dodgy studio in an equally dodgy part of town to do a voice over for a company event over the weekend... Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna write about my experience but rather of what I witnessed first hand... After I recorded my bits, this guy that looked like the typical lard a$s that doesn't do shit for a living walked in, opened his mouth and I had a "What the f*ck" moment... Lard a$s had a deep throaty voice that would make women melt like butter on a hot day... then I realised the genius of it all... our "Big Boss" upstairs is really fair afterall... Lard a$s has the perfect voice for radio and the face to match... hahahahahahahahaha...

Technorati Tags: ,, ,, ,

No comments: