Friday, September 22, 2006

Some Halo 2 Loving...

There was some serious halo 2 loving last night (map loading issues aside) as MobiusVyper, MarauderzMY, Keantan, Xenofr3ak, Huss Wuss and I battled it over 4 games...

As usual MobiusVyper's technique was flawless and he pulled off an array of jaw-dropping snipes and sticks...

MarauderzMY put up a consistent performance in all 4 matches (he was always in the top slots)... but it felt a little weird as he was not as vocal as he used to be (bring back those warrior screams now!!!)... but he was a force to be reckoned with nonetheless...

Keantan was running around with the energy sword as usual and gave the seasoned veterans like MobiusVyper and MarauderzMY a run for their money...

Last night was the first time I played with Xenofr3ak as he's been offline for the past couple of months... Xenofr3ak provided some of the comic relief as he kept getting confused as to the game type at hand... Xenofr3ak also gave the veterans a run for their money but the fruits of hardcore training and sheer experience eventually wore him down...

Huss Wuss is the new recruit of the bunch and from the get go he showed much promise... so I think the veterans better keep an eye on his progress in the next couple of months as he can easily be a contender for one of the top slots...

How did I do??? Well I was as inconsistent as always and I always tend to get myself in messy messy situations... like walking onto plasma nades, falling off the map, running into an energy sword weilding maniac (yes Keantan I am talking about you)... I guess you guys get the picture...

And now to the highlights of the 4 games...

10 - Xenofr3ak asking "Aren't we playing team slayer???" halfway into a slayer game on midship... Bless you my confused friend... that caused me to throw a plasma nade at the floor resulting in a suicide due to all the laughter...

9 - MarauderzMY and Mobiusvyper screaming and squealing as they were fighting for the top place in slayer on midship...

8 - The abundance of hi-5 stick opportunities... OMG just look at all those stick medals...

7 - Xenofr3ak professing that halo 2 is the most exciting game on the face of this planet while running around the map wielding a needler...

6 - Rockets on lockout... need I say more???

5 - MarauderzMY pwning us noobs...

4 - Accidentally falling us the map because I sword-lunged MobiusVyper when he was standing at the ledge on lockout...

3 - Being blown up countless times by the 16 year old suicide bomber (yes I am talking about you again Keantan if you haven't noticed)...

2 - Spawn killing Keantan and Xenofr3ak (hahahahaha yes Keantan, I'm talking about you again)...

1 - Just being able to play with a great bunch of people...

Hopefully there will be more halo 2 loving action tonight... its been a long time since we had some decent games...

Hmmm I wonder if we can initiate a clan wars game since, some of us are already in "Eddy Sux"...

Now all I need to do is make sure I can get home from work early tonight and mass invite everyone on my list to play halo 2 again...

Edit: Also need to pray that that map loading thing doesn't happen tonight...

Edit2: Also have to make sure I keep away from a sword weilding maniac...

Edit3: Also have to make sure that I keep away from that suicide bomber...









Technorati Tags: ,, ,, , , , , , ,

No comments: