Thursday, November 09, 2006

Emergence Day???


Gears of War (GOW) will be available at Gamer's Hideout after 5.00 PM tomorrow (Emergence Day in Singapore) in both flavours!!! Best to rush there to get your hands on the coveted limited edition or plain vanilla version to avoid disappointment... Personally I can't wait to get my hands on it as playing the demo at X06, got me hooked and in need of more of its tense "pop and cap" gameplay... I think GOW will keep me busy for the coming weeks... That is until I get so sick of it that I never want to see it for months (ala Enchant Arm)...

Call of Duty 3 (COD3) will also be available at Gamer's Hideout tomorrow... More WW2 carnage and slow as a snail tanks!!! Sigh... nothing blowing up stuff with old school grenades...

So many games so little time... I'm not even halfway through my SCDA or MUA yet... Hmm I wonder if anyone is up for a little MUA action tonight... Jeanie will be working late so I can game as soon as I finish dinner...

Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, Gamers Hideout, ahbiao, ed1001, Djinn, yoroi360, GOW, COD3, Emergence Day

No comments: