Monday, November 13, 2006

Locust!!!

Finally got my hands on GOW last night, and it was every bit as exciting as it was at X06!!! Started off playing hardcore because casual just doesn't sound right... besides if you unlock a hardcore achievement, it will also unlock the corresponding casual achievement, so why do it twice???

Speaking of achievements, it is important to note that if you switch difficulties between checkpoints to progress the game (i.e. if you get stuck at a checkpoint on hardcore and you switch to casual just to play through that one checkpoint and revert to hardcore after that checkpoint), you will only get the lower achievement... So right now I'm kicking myself for playing the junker sequence on casual when the rest of the Act was played on hardcore... not only did I lose out in achievements... it also makes me look girly...


Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360, GOW, Marauderz

No comments: