Monday, November 20, 2006

Pinatas Anyone???

Jeanie and I picked up Viva Pinata on Saturday night and we soon discovered that its not as simple as it looks... the amount of micro-management is insane... maybe because we were too ambitious and set out to woo too many pinatas at one go... either that or we haven't moved up the ranks to hire helpers to tend to the garden yet... if thats the case, we're n00bs...

Talking about n00bs, MarauderzMY, keantan, I MobiusVyper I and I have set up a group called "Nubs (n00bs) of War" to play GOW.... Marauderz is the fearless leader / supreme overlord, MobiusVyper is the drill sargeant and I am the mister chief...

By the way here are the userbars which MobiusVyper designed for us...



Why do we call ourselves NoW??? Well its because we are a bunch of n00bs... I for instance was referred to as "a huge burden that doesn't provide covering fire" by my co-op playmate last night... remarks ranged from "Are you dead again Dom (Santiago from GOW)" to "I need covering fire Dom!!!" to the ever popular "Why Dom??? Why???"... Sound bad yet??? Well you haven't heard the part that is the kick in the pants yet... the co-op playmate was a girl and yes, she was responsible for kicking ass and looking after mine...

Sigh what happened to a simpler time when, all girls were predominantly interested in shopping for clothes, bags and shoes while gaming was the domain of men... well not exactly manly men, but men all the same... it doesn't help that I have been nade-tagged by this so called playmate up till the point that I've had removed all frag nades from the mp maps via the swap weapon option... yes kiddies... Malcolm has gone "BOOM" too many a time...

Good thing our supreme overlord is 1337... hopefully I'll be able to pick up some insane skills from him during our gaming sessions (in all probability, I know I'm not gonna learn squat, because by the time he goes into super killing mode, I'd most probably be dead through a sniper "kepala meletup shot" or being tagged)... I can at least dream right???

Man I suck in GOW (and Viva Pinata)...


Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360, GOW, Marauderz, MobiusVyper, keantan, NoW, Viva, Pinata, synchronous

No comments: