Thursday, January 25, 2007

Crackdown!!!

Bring out the bubbly!!! Sound the trumpets!!! I finally downloaded the Crackdown demo (in five hours after two failed attempts... I just love my ISP :P)... Although I only played for 10 mins or so (before I went to work this morning), it is apparent that it is a more polished build than the one I played at X06...

Firstly, they managed to make the controls more responsive (hmmm maybe all that bitching by the X06 attendees did make a difference)...

Secondly, the framerate issues seem to have been addressed as well... there doesn't seem to be any stuttering in heavily poulated areas (hmmm coming to think about it, the headcount is much higher in this build as well... it actually feels like a city now instead of a ghost town :P)...

Lastly, there seem to be more weapon and vehicle choices (which is always good... I wonder how many weapons and vehicles will the game ship with)...

Overall I am well pleased with how the game has shaped up and its a definite must-buy for me!!! I wonder when it'll touch down at my favourite retailer???

By the way, anyone up for some co-op action tonight???

Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360, crackdown, X06

No comments: