Monday, January 15, 2007

One...Twenty...Two...

Its lunch time, and as always I have no idea what I want... chicken rice??? char kuey teow??? pan mee??? Maybe I should drive out and have some KFC??? Hmmmm that would be good but highly unhealthy... its a hassle as well... hmmmm... maybe I should create a poll thingie... hmmmmm... better yet, maybe I should bug Marauderz and get him to create the poll... hmmmmm... good thing is that I only have to decide on one meal today as dinner is already taken care off... PHEW!!! Its gonna be another night of pizza in front of the xbox as Jeanie will be working late...

Hmmm that would give me adequate time to play some ranked matches on lost planet in hopes of getting my rank up... thus far no one is joining my rank games because of my crappy level...


Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360, lost, planet, Marauderz

No comments: