Tuesday, September 26, 2006

ZZzzzZZZZZzzZZZZ...


Its slightly after 2.00 am... I should be in bed but I'm not... Its irritating that I'm really tired but I can't sleep... I tried lying down for a bit but I still didn't fall asleep... Oh well, hopefully after reading the news and some of my email I'll be able to sleep...

Got home from work relatively early today (as in yesterday) and was on XBL by 8.00pm... keantan and MobiusVyper were on as well and we managed to cram 8 games within 2 hours, TintinOoO and mav3tan joined in as well... strangely enough MarauderzMY was no where to be seen...

The sword weilding maniac (keantan) put on a stellar performance today by slicing everyone in his path like salami (KSI style)... My favourite Indonesian (MobiusVyper) was brilliant as usual and he pulled off a plethora of sick sticks, lightning quick BxR's and countless snipes... TintinOoO on the other hand was conducting a master class on how to kick ass... What was I doing??? I was just trying to stay alive and die less to be honest...

Technorati Tags: ,, ,, , , , , , ,

No comments: