Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ceteris Peribus...


It was a long frustrating day in the office, so I fired up halo 2 immediately when I got home... No one was on except ahbiao so we played a couple 1 vs 1 matches just to blow some steam... of the games we played, two stood out... the two games stood out because it showed that all else being constant (ceteris peribus), the map does play a pivotal role in determining the outcome...


On the warlock map I got my ass handed to me big time... I mean I was practically whipped into submission... 14 to 4 it was... The score would have been much higher if not for the 8 minute time limit... ahbiao moved well and used the structures on the map to dodge most of my shots before jumping in for some close range kills when I was reloading... overall a rather humbling match...


On midship... things were very different... I clearly cannot match ahbiao in terms of raw skill and experience but the playing field was leveled somewhat due to the general layout of the weapons on the map... I always feel more comfortable on midship because I know that everything I need or want is in close proximity and the fact that the weapons on the map suit my so called "playing style" is a plus...

Technorati Tags: ,, ,, , , , ,

2 comments:

MobiusLOL said...

=O

22 Stickies in one game. Not even an MLG Pro can pull that off

=O

Pay4lei said...

look who's talking.. on halo2.junk.ws it says your highest number of sticks is 33 per game....