Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm Back!!!


Its been a crazy two weeks and I'm finally back... I'll be going out of town again next week, so I best make the most of my time before I have to endure all the driving and meetings...

Halo 2 was disastrous last night as my so called Singaporean "friends" decided to join my custom games... They may be good but they are sure as hell too cocky for my liking... when they get a kill its like "Ohhhh did you see that???" or "Check out my triple kill..." or "I'm in the zone man!!!" or Marauderz's personal favourite "Hey stizel don't end the game until i get 40 kills..."

But when they get killed or better yet stuck, its "That was cheap man..." or "That was a lucky stick..."

Hate to burst your bubble idiots, all those sticks were intended for you so they weren't lucky... luck is the possibility that you will actually get a chance to be intimate with a member of the opposite gender as opposed to your 360 controller hahahahahaha...

Technorati Tags: ,, ,, , , , , , ,

No comments: