Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ZOMFG!!! Ponockys and Horstachios!!!

Looks like the 8 or so hours that I've invested into Viva Pinata is starting to pay off... The garden is worth about 58k choclate coins now and I've attracted a couple horstachios (I do hope that its the way its spelt)!!!

The hours I put in have been bittersweet at best... sure its fun attracting the bigger and more impressive pinatas but the ai of the helpers really spoil the experience... I thought that the micro management of the garden would become easier once the ai helpers were unlocked and hired, but I was wrong... so very wrong... they move around the garden trying to look busy but thats all they ever do (wait a minute this scene is highly familiar... its like I see it at work hahahahaha)... They never do what they are supposed to do even when they are directed to the objective... I mean whats up with that??? Good thing I have the shovel to bitch-slap them with (if only I had one for the office)...

Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360, Viva,Pinata

No comments: