Monday, February 26, 2007

The Show...

Ok I know, I've been talking about it for a while and nothing much has been done... GOOD NEWS!!! Marauderz and I finally got started on the show yesterday with a test episode titled "Episode 0: Crackdown and Portable Power"... will it lead to future episodes??? I don't know... Don't bug Marauderz, he doesn't know either... It all depends on whether you guys want to watch more... Before you guys start asking "Why didn't you guys use a capture card for the game footage???" and "Why is there so much background noise???"... I would just like to say that I don't have a capture card (neither does Marauderz, so don't irritate him by asking) and I don't have a mic (once again, neither does Marauderz)... If those two things irk you so much, there is a solution... a rather simple one at that... you could just pay for the capture card and the wireless mics... Isn't that so simple??? Good... Looks like no one is gonna complain then... So we'll just continue pointing the camera at the R7 and recording the audio from the built in mic...

Enjoy...

The No Name Show : EP0
The No Name Show : EP0



Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360, xbox360, Riot Act, the show,

No comments: