Thursday, November 30, 2006

PWAH!!! Power!!!

Pwah!!! I just found out that Mr Brown... the most browntastic blogger in Singapore plays GOW as well!!! Much respect Mr Brown... not only are you a model father, but you do enjoy your dosage of virtual violence as well... Once again much respect... Hopefully we would have a couple games eh???

Lots of interesting things on the web today...

Firstly, there is an interesting piece by LiveScience.com on a blind man having déjà vu (this is interesting because some dudes in white coats have thought that a déjà vu occurs when the image of a scene through one eye arrives at the brain before the image from the other eye)...

Secondly, Major Nelson, confirming that they are indeed checking XBL logins to determine their country of origin...

Lastly, a hilarious hokkien camera ad on Mr Brown's site...

Lots of things happened off the web as well...

My N93 went KABABOOM (general hardware fault, please contact manufacturer)... so much for getting what you paid for...

Jeanie flew off to Beijing for a couple days, so I guess its I'm gonna have dinner with my 360 tonight... I sincerely hope the rest of you are not eating alone...

Finding out that one of my the man-li-est (is there even such a word???) people I know has just come out of the closet with massive support from his family... kudos to you my friend for having nuts of steel and being true to yourself...

Getting a message from a friend that goes, "Hey man, there is this girl here selling real good sucks for RM15. Do you want any? I'm getting 2" (For the love of my sanity Gabes, please read your smses before you send em)...

Finding out that the hotel next to my office is one of those establishments that rents rooms out by the hour... Argh... what would people think when they see me park my car in front of the damn hotel???

Maybe I should stay at home where its safe???

Technorati Tags: ,, ,, , , ,

No comments: