Saturday, December 02, 2006

Its Amazing What You Can Find With Google...

I know alot of you guys have been sending me messages about the peppery voiced gamer chick, Synchronous... I have mentioned time after time that I do not know her personally and therefore cannot provide any insights into her life... Google however, is blinking amazing and can... If you must satisfy your curiosity, please go to her blog... So you guys can stop spamming me now ok??? If you have your crushes, go there instead... I can't help you with your puppy love obsessions...

Edit @ 11.50 pm The link the blog has been removed because there are apparently pictures of her on the blog... Have I seen the pictures??? NO... Will I go and look for them??? NO... I don't need to know what my fellow gamers look like as long as they provide covering fire for me in GOW...

Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360,synchronous, google

No comments: