Monday, January 08, 2007

Its Been A Year And 5 Days...

Its been a year and 5 days since I started my xbox 360 adventure, and my oh my what a ride its been!!! I've played some well put together games, met a bunch of nice people, met his royal gayness (aka PrivateJ0hn), pimped my box (with a new lcd, home theatre, pega cooling stand, monster cables, netgear router, gel tabz, belkin avr, play and charge kit and live vision camera) and whored my gamerscore... however I could have done without the road-bumps such as meeting random pricks online (sore losers and potty mouthed racist sheep f*ckers), game glitches, crappy online lobbies and over competitive pre-teens (who think they are playing for some pro gaming tournament) from across the causeway...

How will my adventure progress in 2007??? Only time will tell...

Technorati Tags: pay4lei, blog, yoroi360, xbox, 360, xbox360, gs, PrivateJ0hn, whore

No comments: